Invitation for Bids (IFB No.: ZGCL/G$/001/2023)
- The Zambia Gold Company Limited(ZGCL) was incorporated in the year 2020, with the main objective of formalising and developing the gold sub-sector in the country. The shareholders of the company are the ZCCM Investments Holding with 51 percent while the government of Zambia through the Ministry of Finance has 49 percent, ZGCL has been working towards turning the sector into a commercially viable one, that will sustainably contribute to socio-economic development of the country
- Zambia Gold Company Limited now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Purchase of approximately thirty-one (31) kilogrammes of Gold.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 local time, Monday to Friday Inclusive.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be obtained from the address
- Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 15:00 hours local time on 16th February 2023. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below immediately after 15:00 hours local time on 16th February 2023. A video link will be established for those unable to attend the opening in person
- The address referred to in clause 3, 4 & 5 above is:
Zambia Gold Company Limited
Plot #30B Kudu Road, Kabulonga Lusaka. Zambia
Tel +260-979-815088 E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits:1 Today: 1 Total: 5029371