In a press release dated Wednesday April 19, 2023, the Ministry of Hydrocarbons announced the deadlines for submitting applications for the call for tenders on the 3 oil blocks in the Basin Coastal, as well as those opening the folds of the latter.
According to this press release, the different dates related to the end of receipt of applications and the opening of bids are as follows:
• NGANZI BLOCK
– Deadline for submission: Friday, April 21, 2023;
– Opening of bids: Monday, April 24, 2023.
• YEMA II BLOCK
– Deadline for submission: Friday, April 28, 2023;
– Opening of bids: Tuesday, May 2, 2023.
• MATAMBA-MAKANZI II BLOCK
– Deadline for submission: Friday, May 5, 2023;
– Opening of bids: Monday, May 8, 2023.
Applications are submitted at the SONAHYDROC building located at No. 1 Avenue Comité Urbain, in the commune of Gombe in Kinshasa.
The end of deposit, depending on the dates, is set at 2:00 p.m. (local time).
Visits:151 Today: 118 Total: 5362612